UV Purifiers In Pico Rivera, Whittier, Downey, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Best UV purifiers by Hybrid Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
UV radiation has traditionally been used to sterilize water, surfaces, and the air. You might wonder if this technology helps against airborne germs or enhances your home’s air quality. Contact Us Today for UV Purifiers In Pico Rivera, Whittier, Downey, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
What are UV light air purifiers, and how do they work?
- Short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C) is used in UV air purifiers to kill microorganisms such as mold and viruses or bacteria. All UV purifiers have the same end goal: to minimize indoor air contaminants. This contrasts with other air purifier technologies that employ UV light but do not use it to combat air contaminants directly.
- UV-C air purifiers are currently available as independent systems used in existing residential or commercial HVAC systems. When impure air goes through the device, it activates the UV lamps, sterilizing the air.
- UV-C light air purifiers are generally not sold as stand-alone products; instead, they are frequently found in larger HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) systems.
The process used by UV air purifiers to purify the air:
- UV-C light air purifiers work in a very straightforward manner. They are meant to use UV lights to make the microbes inactive or dead. This light may be blueish or not visible to the naked eye, depending on the emitter’s substance.
- UV-C germicidal purifier lamps are silent and usually have no odor. UV bulbs may need to be changed annually, depending on the brand and model.
- UV light air purifiers combine a forced-air system with another filter. The air purifier’s ultraviolet light works to clean the air. Air from within the house is pumped through the device and vented through a chamber with UV-C-emitting lamps. The type of UV lamp, temperature, and humidity can all impact its performance.
Dangers of UV air purifiers:
UV-C light has been shown to convert oxygen into ozone, perhaps the most severe disadvantage of UV air purifiers. Photolysis occurs when light causes oxygen (O2) to split into two atoms, then react with other oxygen molecules to form ozone (O3). This can happen with the UV-C bulbs stated above, mainly if they are not covered. Because of this potential, several manufacturers coat UV bulbs with a specific coating.
What is the efficacy of UV air purifiers?
While UV-C radiation can destroy bacteria, it is another story whether it can do so in a portable air purifier machine. These devices are frequently promoted as having the ability to minimize dust mites and mold allergies.
UV-C light’s ability to disinfect the air is dependent on a variety of conditions, including:
- If the contaminants are exposed to UV light.
- Whether the cooling action of airflow prevents light from passing through.
- The substance of the light bulb that emits this type of light
- The high amount of light that was necessary
- How long does the pollutant stay in the light?
We provide the best UV purifiers in the industry. It not only kills airborne bacteria, but it also kills allergens that might be harmful to you and your loved ones. If you need UV purifiers, Hybrid Air Conditioning & Heating Inc can assist you with the most excellent services. Contact us at the number shown on our website to provide excellent services.